2023 Colorado As Shown: $39,870 MSRP*
Conquer new roads.
The All-New Colorado is ready to perform, inside and out – starting with an available factory-lifted suspension and a wider chassis offering aggressive approach and departure angles perfect for off-road action. Under the hood, an available 2.7L Turbo High-Output engine is paired with a new 8-Speed Automatic Transmission and offers responsive performance with power to match. And with up to five available Drive Modes and a new Off-Road Performance Display, you’ll have all the tools you need to tackle any terrain.
Connect to your world.
Stacked with the latest in-vehicle technologies like the segment-first fully-digital Driver Information Center, wireless Apple Carplay®4 and wireless Android Auto™5 compatibility, available Google built-in6 and an available wireless charging pad7 , this midsize truck makes staying connected easy — wherever your adventure takes you. Includes 11.3 – inch diagonal infotainment display and up to 11-inch diagonal driver infotainment center, available wireless charging7, and wireless Apple Carplay4 and wireless Android Auto™5 compatibility
Groundbreaking meets ground-clearing.
Rise above whatever comes your way. Whether you’re an outdoor enthusiast, an urban explorer or a DIY diehard, the All-New 2023 Colorado offers five unique trims – including the first-ever Colorado Trail Boss and All-New ZR2 featuring an exciting new Desert Boss Special Edition - that are bolder and more capable than ever before.
Due to current supply-chain shortages, certain features shown have limited or late availability, or are no longer available. See the window label or a dealer regarding the features on an individual vehicle.
Rugged, refined, and reconfigurable.
An available class-exclusive8 StowFlex Tailgate gives you a lockable watertight storage compartment built into the tailgate that’s perfect for stowing tools or emergency equipment, and even includes a drain so it can be used as a cooler. Includes Stowflex Tailgate, Tailgate Measurement tool, and Tie Downs.
* The Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price excludes tax, title, license, dealer fees and optional equipment. Dealer sets the final price.
1. Based on latest available competitive data. Safety or driver assistance features are no substitute for the driver’s responsibility to operate the vehicle in a safe manner. Read the vehicle Owner’s Manual for important feature limitations and information.
2. Based on latest available competitive data. Requires Colorado with available 2.7L Turbo Plus engine and Advanced Trailering Package. Maximum trailering ratings are intended for comparison purposes only. Before you buy a vehicle or use it for trailering, carefully review the Trailering section of the Owner's Manual. The trailering capacity of your specific vehicle may vary. The weight of passengers, cargo and options or accessories may reduce the amount you can trailer.
3. Based on latest available competitive data.
4. Vehicle user interface is a product of Apple and its terms and privacy statements apply. Requires compatible iPhone and data plan rates apply. Apple CarPlay, Siri, iPhone and Apple Music are trademarks of Apple, Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
5. Vehicle user interface is a product of Google and its terms and privacy statements apply. To use Android Auto on your car display, you’ll need an Android phone running Android 6 or higher, an active data plan, and the Android Auto app. Google, Android and Android Auto are trademarks of Google LLC.
6. Google built-in services are subject to limitations and availability may vary by vehicle, infotainment system and location. Select service plan required. Certain Google actions and functionality may require account linking. User terms and privacy statements apply. Google, Google Play, and Google Maps are trademarks of Google LLC.
7. The system wirelessly charges one compatible mobile device. Some phones have built-in wireless charging technology and others require a special adaptor/back cover. To check for phone or other device compatibility, visit my.chevrolet.com/learn or consult your carrier.
8. Based on latest available competitive data.