Bud Weiser Motors Collision Center
Bud Weiser Motors boasts a full service body shop capable of taking care of all your auto body needs. Whether its a few scratches, a fender bender, or your car needs major body work from an accident, Bud Weiser Motors is committed to making your repair experience as pleasurable as possible. We provide FREE loaner vehicles to our customers while their vehicle is in our shop for repair. Our state-of-the-art repair facility has the tools and factory-trained ASE certified collision technicians to repair your vehicle to factory specifications. Bud Weiser Motors services all makes and models, and provides free body shop estimates. We will work with all insurance companies, and we are a preferred repair facility for many insurance companies.
Bud Weiser Motors’s professionally managed Body Shop/Collision Center is open extended hours to accommodate our customers' busy schedules. We offer competitive pricing for your entire vehicle accessory and auto body needs. Bud Weiser Motors has been proudly serving the Stateline area since 1938. Feel free to contact us at (608) 466-4172 or stop in for your FREE auto body estimate today.
FREE ESTIMATES - Every day in our Body Shop!
Hours: Mon - Fri / 7:30 - 5:00
Body Shop Tips or Specials
- Bud Weiser Motors Body Shop is your full service center for all your vehicle needs. We install accessories, and repair everything from stone chips to collision repairs.
- FREE estimates!
- Bud Weiser Motors Body Shop provides a FREE rental car while your vehicle is in the shop for repairs or accessory installation.
- FREE vehicle clean up with every repair!
- We install spray-in bed-liners! Call the body shop for details.
- Bud Weiser Motors works with ALL insurance companies, and is a preferred vendor for many insurance companies.
- Bud Weiser Motors Body Shop offers a limited life-time warranty on defects in material and or workmanship on our repairs.
- Having your vehicle clayed to remove harmful environmental fallout and waxed to seal the paint twice a year will maintain the beauty of your vehicle’s finish and depth of color for years.
- Be sure to remove the wax form car washes from the exterior of your headlamps to prevent the finish from crazing.
- Did you know that paint is porous? And hard metal deposits in the atmosphere can settle in the finish of your vehicle and cause surface corrosion? That is why it is important to have your vehicle professionally detailed at Bud Weiser Motors twice a year. We will remove the atmospheric fallout by claying your vehicle, and seal the finish with wax. See our body shop for details.